KYBPA is committed to bringing the best tournaments in the region like we have the last 15 years.
All of our umpires are high school certified and our directors have at least 20 years of Tournament management experience and WILL ALWAYS BE ON SITE to address any concerns you may have.
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com with any concerns, questions or suggestions or changes that you would like to see at our events.
2019 Spring & Summer Schedule
1. 8th Annual Shake the Rust - 3/16-3/17 Bowling Green Kentucky 7u-12u
2. 16th Annual BPA Start of Spring Swing 3/30- 3/31 Owensboro Kentucky 7u-10u
3. 12th Annual Comfort Suites 4/6- 4/7 Hopkinsville Kentucky 7u-12u
4. 5th Annual Easter ONE DAY TOURNAMENT 4/20 Elizabethtown Kentucky 7u-14u
5. 4th Annual Muhlenburg Mayhem 4/27- 4/28 Greenville Kentucky-7u-12u
7. 10th Annual Mothers Day ONE DAY Tournament 5/11 Beaver Dam Kentucky-7u-10u
9. 16th Annual BPA MEMORIAL 5/25/2018 5/27 Owensboro Kentucky-7u-10u
10. 6th Annual Sportspark Mid Summer Mayhem 6/1- 6/2 Elizabethtown KY-7u-14u
11. 10th Annual Summer Swing 6/15 -6/16 Greenville Kentucky 7u-12u
12. 2019 Kentucky BPA State Tournament 7/5/2018 7/7/2018 Owensboro Kentucky- 7u-14u
13. 2019 BPA North Central Zone World Series 7/17/2018-7/21/2018 Owensboro Kentucky-7u-14u
Opening Ceemonies and all festivities and Meetings will be Held at Jack C Fisher Park Thursday Night beginning at 6 PM.
2019 Fall Schedule
1. 15th Annual BPA Back to School Bash- Owensboro Ky-8/25-8/26- 8u-13u
2. 7th Annual Etown Sportspark Fall State Championships Elizabethtown Ky 9/15-9/16- 7u-14u
3. 11th Annual Hoptown Comfort Suites Swing and Finish Hopkinsville Ky 9/22-9/23 u-12u
4. 5th Annual Muhlenburg Fall Showdown Greenville Ky 9/29-930- 8u-12u
5. Beaver Dams Fall Baseball Bash Beaver Dam Ky 10/6-10/7 8u- 10u
6. 5th Annual End of the Year Slam Greenville Ky 10/13-10/14 8u-12u
7. Corvette City Fall Classic Bowling Green Ky 10/20- 10/21 8u-12u
8. 15th ANNUAL HALLOWEEN HAVOC-Owensboro Ky 10/27-10/28 8u- 10u -This tournament FIlls up every year!!
TRUNK OR TREAT AT FISHER PARK ON SATURDAY FROM 230pm-530pm PLEASE TELL PARENTS TO PARTICIPATE- IN ORDER FOR THIS TO BE A SUCCESS WE NEED PARENTS OR TEAMS TO PARTICIPATE IN GIVING AWAY CANDY!!!! I am Still waiting on a 7u team to sanction so that I can put that and the 8u schedule online, if they do not sanction by this afternoon I will draw without them and post.